Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Just Dunno

Good Morning,
    I am sitting here at my computer wondering what should I write about today.  I usually have an idea and have written some things down before now.  I am tired, as today is Friday and the kids and I have been getting up early to get use to school starting back.  We had meet the teacher last night and all went well.  My daughter starts kindergarten this year and my son will be in 2nd grade.  Boy, time sure flies.  Today instead of saying much and trying to force something to write about I am going to ask you if you would to please pray for the teachers, students, parents, administration, custodians, bus drivers, and teacher assistants as the new school year starts up.  Each person listed above has life going on outside of school and they bring that with them.  Their experience will not match yours and so my prayer is that all will have a blessed year and wonderful memories are made. Thanks for reading...check back with me Monday....I'm sure I will have plenty to say...it's the first day of school. :)  Until next time may God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment