Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Beginning

I am not sure how much time I will have daily to write on here but I like to write and I wanted to try blogging.  I want to keep this blog uplifting.  As I think about what to write I sit here and wonder what is my life going to be like.  Let me back up and tell you a little about what's going on with me.  I resigned as a Jr. High teacher this past May and have decided to stay at home.  I will be fortunate enough to keep a baby during the day, but what exactly does my future hold?  I know you are reading this and thinking I'm crazy...well I am, but I honestly believe I am doing what God wants me to do.  That doesn't mean I don't have my doubts or questions but I know I can rest peacefully because my life is in His hands.  The verse, " For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 comes to mind. The best place to be is in His hands. It's about time for lunch so I'll visit some more later, thanks for reading and may God Bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment